This week I love...

... Christmas. It's finally upon us. The build up is nearly over, just a couple more nights and it's time to eat ourselves full, open presents and enjoy time with our family and friends. I'm so excited - just like all the children must be. Not about the presents (anymore) but about getting to spend time with my loved ones, we get to quiet down and relax.

And so in the theme of Christmas, this week's favourites are my favourite things about Christmas. Very simply, with few words and lots of pictures.

1. I ♥ decorating for Christmas

All pictures are from Pinterest

2. I ♥ Christmas flowers


All pictures are my own
 
3. I ♥ wrapping presents
 
All pictures from Pinterest
4. I ♥ making cards, presents and decorations
 

All picturest are my own
 
5. I ♥ spending time with family and friends
 
Picture from Pinterest
Hope you have an amazing Christmas time - doing whatever it is that makes you happy and that is important to you at Christmas. Enjoy!!
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts