This week I love...

...getting ready for the baby. I have been loving this first week of maternity leave. I have been decorating the baby's corner, washed all of her clothes, been going through all of her things - towels, dummies, everything. And I've loved every minute of it!! I just hope I have enough to do for the remaining four weeks. Ha hah!!

Now, onto this week's things...

1. I ♥ these trays
I have been planning on ordering this new cushion cover from H&M Home. And these gorgeous metal trays would match it perfectly!! They would instantly bring a bit of spring to the house too. I haven't seen them online yet, just saw this picture on H&M's Pinterest board. I hope they'll be available soon as I have already planned lots of lovely displays around them. Ha hah!


2. I ♥ this cart
OMG! This is sooooo amazing. And though it looks like it might be from House Doctor or Bloomingville, it's actually from Ellos. I love that everything beautiful isn't so expensive. I love what they've done with the styling for the picture but it would also work for plants, in the kitchen for cookbooks and dishes or in the nursery for toys. What would you use it for? More information here.


3. I ♥ this house
Wow! I am just so in love with this white, light and bright home. So many incredible details and lots of beautiful rooms. Shall we discuss the bathroom for a moment?! Incredible! That wooden table is just gorgeous and it works so well in an otherwise clean and modern space. The colours in the living room are just what I'm loving at the moment too. Oh, heck, I love everything about it! This beauty is from the Netherlands and you can find more pictures here.








4. I ♥ this make-up
Glowing skin, dark eyes and pale pink lips. Such a simple yet stunning look. If only I could master those dark eyes... They've always been so hard for me to do. I've been thinking of having my lashes dyed and I think that should help me achieve the look. A bit of practice is all I need. I guess this is not really an everyday look though, at least not for a new mum. Ha hah! But I'm looking forward to looking like this, say at the baby's christening. :)


5. I ♥ DIY
Valentine's Day is coming up and I've been looking for some lovely yet inexpensive ideas to surprise S with. As I am an avid fan of a bit of DIY, I thought I'd just put my thoughts in a frame and give it to him. As it happens, this would also fit in the baby's corner because of its colours and message of course too. So, I think I'll give it to them both. It could also be used to make cards but I think this time I'll just copy, print and frame. Do you have any other ideas?

And now, it's off to the sauna for me. What a great way to start the weekend. :) Enjoy yours too!

Comments

  1. Very nice pictures. I love the weekend. I like to be at home with my family when I can't to do anything!
    http://szalenstwa-panny-matki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best - just staying at home and relaxing. :D Enjoy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts