This week I love...

...the sun! It's back and it's making everything look so much nicer. Less snow, brighter days and I have even seen some green colour outside and not just in somebody's jacket. I have to pick some of those branches as the small buds will open easily when you bring them inside. And that is the perfect way to enjoy the coming spring. I highly recommend it!

This week's list has some of that same spirit...

1. I ♥ branches
They bring the spring inside. And they're free! What's not to like. So, this weekend, I suggest you take a walk outside and pick up a few branches, put them in water and watch what happens. Or you can always go to a florist and buy some branches. I have to tell you though, I saw a magnolia branch for sale in a florist and it cost a whopping 59€!!!! I mean, seriously, I don't want a magnolia branch or any other branch that badly. I'll be going outside and taking what I can get. :)




2. I ♥ Michelle Keegan
Normally, British soap stars don't have much style to speak of but when I saw these pictures of Michelle Keegan, I found myself quite liking her outfit. Yes, the deep tan and bucket loads of make-up is there, as always, but the outfit is somehow so fresh and so smart that it makes me look beyond the stereotype. I especially like the necklace and how it matches the colours of the rest of the outfit. I think that the next thing I'll be buying is a crisp white (or maybe light blue) shirt...


3. I ♥ this house
OMG! This house is amazing. I don't know anything about it as I found the pictures on Pinterest that led me to a French blog. As I don't speak French, I don't know if it's the blogger's own home or for sale or something else but that doesn't make it any less fabulous!!! There's just something about it... Oh, and that building is sooooo gorgeous too. I want to move in asap. :) You can find more pictures here.












4. I ♥ wallpaper
These nursery wallpapers are just too cute!! If I had a nursery I would definitely get one of these beauties on one wall. I think the pandas are my favourite but there are loads more fun options. Just have a look here.




5. I ♥ making plans
There are many stories of women who start up their own businesses while they're on maternity leave. I find that absolutely inspiring and wish that I could, one day, be one of those women. If I was to have an opportunity to have my own shop it would somehow be combining my love of interiors and flowers and maybe I could also add in some home made jewellery. One can always dream, right?! Here are some pictures from my Pinterest board When I Grow Up I Want To... It's one of my favourite boards - a real inspiration.

Weekend time, people!! Relax, enjoy the fresh air and do things you love!

Comments

Popular Posts