This week I love...

...my friends. It's been wonderful being pregnant with everyone around me being so supportive and so lovely. I've spent today afternoon at one such friend's house who has a little girl, another friend with her girl was there as well as me and another pregnant friend. What a lovely bunch! So useful too to hear about all the highs and lows of life with baby. It's not long now and it'll be my daily life too. Exciting, scary and so so wonderful.

Shall we have a look at this week's list then? Here goes...

1. I ♥ balconies
This time of year always makes me dream of having a balcony. Even more so this year as I know how great it would be to let the baby sleep there. But I still don't have one. However, if I did, this is what I would want it to be like...




2. I ♥ shelves
I saw this picture on Pinterest and you know how much I love open shelving so I guess it's no surprise that it's on the list. I really like the fact that the shelves are slightly different colours yet they go together really well. The gorgeous stuff on the shelves doesn't hurt either. Love, love, love...


3. I ♥ our new living room
My mind is already far into spring this week and the living room is showing the fruits of my labour. I bought these pink cushion covers from Ikea and I couldn't be more happier. A matching candle and some black and grey and somehow our living room looks totally new. This look will now stay, at least to accommodate all of the baby's visitors. I think it'll be lovely to have some pink in the living room when people come to visit the little princess. And just in time for Valentine's Day too... :)




4. I ♥ taking the plunge
With a new haircut, I mean. The long bob is definitely the most popular style at the moment, made even more popular after Kim Kardashian recently cut her hair. But for me the shorter bob is equally appealing. I think that's what I will go for soon. There's also the more daring pixie cut which, for some reason, looks very tempting too. Oh, the decisions... How far are you ready to go?!

Michelle Williams and Ginnifer Goodwin both have amazing pixie cuts

Keira Knightley and Julianne Hough are both sporting my favourite do - the short bob

Jennifer Aniston and Kylie Jenner both have that gorgeous longer bob
5. I ♥ Valentine's Day
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. For me it'll forever be a special day as that's when S and I got engaged. I was hoping that the baby would be born on that day too as that would be so incredible but I guess it would be better for her if she stayed in my belly for a couple more weeks. We'll be celebrating at home with some good food and movies and I'm tempted to make this cute tablecloth to mark the occasion. It's easy too, all you need is some white cloth and black paint.

This is the last one on the list so that means it's time to start enjoying the weekend...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts