This week I love...

...Sweden! I just love it and wish I could've stayed there longer. Forever, if you ask S. Ha hah! He was very impressed. And no wonder... But now we're back in Finland and the holiday is well and truly over. Next week will be a super busy one at work so I'll try and use this weekend to re-charge my batteries and really enjoy the time off. Tomorrow we'll go to Tampere for a fab interior/antiques/lifestyle event in Hämeenpuisto and from there to the summer cottage for the rest of the weekend. Yay! I'm also hoping to pick some heathers and bring them home. It's almost autumn...

Soooooo... This week I've gotten into the new A/W collections, found one more reason to love Ikea and of course there's some inspiring interiors there too. Let's have a look...

1. I ♥ Ferm Living
The graphic revolution continues and the new MORE collection from Ferm Living is nailing the look. Designed in collaboration with graphic designer Kristina Krogh, it's all just beautiful as well as functional. I especially love that bedspread. For more pictures, you can find the catalogue here.





2. I ♥ Ikea
OMG! OMG! OMG! Ikea has finally caught onto the DIY and craft craze and produced their own line of beautiful paper goods. Most of the products are meant for wrapping presents but there's plenty to keep a DIY fanatic happy too. Already available online, I'm hoping to check these out in store next week. Here are a couple of my favourites...


3. I ♥ these rooms
This week, instead of picking my favourite flat I've chosen my favourite rooms from various different flats. Obviously, a lot of black and white - like the gorgeous bathroom floor, the Muuto dots in the hallway and check out the gorgeous living room. All the flats and rest of the pictures can be found here.








4. I ♥ A/W inspiration
August is nearing its end and we are definitely on our way to autumn. I'm not too sad about it though. Summer was fabulous but I just love the autumn with it's colours, change of weather and of course the extra layers I get to add to my wardrobe. I'm actually looking forward to wearing a chunky knitted jumper or a fur gilet. So, in honour of autumn, here's some inspiration for your wardrobes.


5. I ♥ Loviisan Wanhat Talot
What an incredible event!!! You actually get to go and look inside other people's houses. The houses are all different, they have different kinds of decors and they might also be in different stages of the build. Around the houses you can also find lots of little pop-up flea markets. Get yourself to Loviisa 24.-25.8. and enjoy!! More info, here. I went there last year and you can read about my trip here.

Now, time to wish you a fabulous weekend!!! Hope to see you tomorrow in Tampere... 

Comments

Popular Posts