This week I love...

...the cold weather. I know, this is a crazy thing to love but the reason I do is because I get to wear my new jumpers and get my fur gilets from the storage. Autumn fashion is so much more beautiful that spring and summer, don't you think?! I just love the rich colours, the layers and the textures. And don't even get me started on the accessories - the woolly hats and chunky scarves. Obsessed!!! Right, before I get too into the fashion talk (again), let's have a look at this week's favourites...

1. I ♥ Anno
I know I've professed my love for Anno before but I must do it again... I went shopping this week and this was what I saw. I'm sure you can imagine I wasn't able to leave empty handed and that I was more than inspired. I love the products, the display and all of its ideas. Just everything about this!!! And I didn't even take pictures of the rugs.



2. I ♥ DIY
Need something to do this weekend? Grab a pot of white paint and some glitter and get crafty. Another beautiful DIY idea I found from Pinterest... These pinecones are the easiest DIY there is.  Pinecones just need to be dipped in white paint and then it's up to you how to put the glitter on. Cover them completely or just at the ends, like in the pictures. Either way, they will look beautiful.



3. I ♥ this apartment
Oh, it's a beauty!!! One of the nicest I've seen in a while... I don't think there's anything that I don't like. The styling is just impeccable. I am in love with that glass side table in the living room. Luckily, I think it's Ikea. The muted lilac tones in the living room look so soft and autumnal. The exposed brick wall in the study is gorgeous too. Never mind my babbling, just enjoy the pictures!!! Alvhem has more, if you're interested.











4. I ♥ this wreath
Autumn is a time for berries, beautifully coloured leaves and gorgeous colours of the nature. All of those elements come together in this stunning wreath. To replicate it you need to make a heart with some wire (or maybe you have an old decoration lying around in the house?). Then pick as much of the berries etc. from nature as you can and buy the rest from a good florist. Then just attach them to the heart with some thinner wire. And that's really it. This is one of the most beautiful wreaths I've seen. What do you think?!


5. I ♥ The Emmys
I'm a big fan of award shows - from the MTV music awards to the Oscars, I love them all. And what I love the most are the dresses. Never mind who won but what did the stunning ladies wear?! So, I picked some of my favourites from this years Emmys and it turns out I have a thing for pastel coloured dresses. Ha hah! Which one was your favourite?!

That's all for this week - enjoy your weekends!!! 

Malin Åkerman in Marchesa

Julie Bowen in Zac Posen

Kerry Washington in Marchesa

Julianne Hough in Jenny Packham

Comments

Popular Posts