This week I love...

...my new (very short) hair! I went crazy and decided to cut my hair, properly this time. And I absolutely love it. My mum dyed it for me too and now we all have the same colour hair. Me, S and our baby. :) The timing couldn't be more perfect as our baby's Christening is on Sunday. I wonder what people will say... They might not even notice 'cause they're so busy admiring the baby. Ha hah!

Let's get cracking with this week's list then...

1. I ♥ my new earrings
In addition to having new hair, I also have the most gorgeous new earrings. Yes, they are for the Christening. I'm wearing an old pink dress so I thought I'd spice it up with new earrings. There's a good tip for the party season too - old dress, new accessories. Earrings are actually a bit of a weakness of mine. I keep buying new ones and H&M have absolutely the best selection. Which has gotten bigger and better in the last months, have you noticed?!


2. I ♥ these rugs
I could take any one of these rugs to my home. Gorgeous, neutral colours and suitable for any room. They've been listed as great rugs for a nursery here and you can also find details of each one at the same place.


3. I ♥ this house
Light, white and bright!!! Those are the words to describe this amazing little home. Love, love, love...
More pictures and info here.










4. I ♥ this storage solution
How beautiful are these shelves covered with a lace curtain?! Stunning!! Obviously, only beautiful things in great order can be stored there but nevertheless, I still think it looks great. You can find more pictures of this surprising summer cottage here.


5. I ♥ this idea
The summer holidays are fast approaching... Has anyone else come home after a holiday to find all the plants dead?! I think this might help. It's Finnish design too, from Samuji Koti. More info here

That's all for this week. Enjoy the weekend everyone!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts