This week I love...

Yay, Friday!!! I'm so ready for the weekend. I'll be relaxing, sleeping in late, decorating, getting ready for Easter and spending time with family. Can't think of a better way to spend the weekend. Have you got any plans?!

Here are this week's favourites... Enjoy!

1. I ♥ dragonfly print
Dragonfly print is everywhere right now. In cushions (H&M Home), dresses (Alexander McQueen) and of course, in paintings. It's so delicate and very decorative, don't you think?! I need to get a print up on my picture ledge. Have you got any dragonflies in your home?


2. I ♥ these Easter eggs
These black eggs are amazing! Beautifully decorated. I wish I could make something like this but it looks a bit too difficult for me. I might give it a go anyway... Maybe I could use a stencil or something. Any ideas?


3. I ♥ this paint job
Remember, last week I showed you the wall that was half covered with planks (or plank wallpaper)... Well, this week the look is similar but it's done with paint. I really, really like this one. I'm still planning the paint job for the hallway and this is my new favourite. Perhaps not pink though.


4. I ♥ this kitchen
I saw this picture on Pinterest and had to look at it for a while before I realised what was so special about it - it's a kitchen but it doesn't have any top cupboards. How cool! I'm not so keen on the dark colour but I love the style. Add a couple open shelves on the wall and a brick wall and that would be my dream kitchen.


5. I ♥ mixing prints
I've been practicing mixing prints here at home but I'm hoping that this spring I'll be brave enough to extend this experiment onto my wardrobe. I'm not a very adventurous dresser so mixing prints is not something I'm used to. I hope to get the hang of it soon...

Have a great weekend people!!! 

Comments

  1. Dragonflies have caught also my eye recently - it really seems that they are everywhere :) This black and white print in the bathroom looks really decorative, would be happy to have this in my home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the whole bathroom looks so fab! But I think even more than dragonflies, I'm getting into butterflies. We'll see where this obsession takes me. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts