This week I love...

Happy Women's Day to all of you fabulous ladies!!! Hope you've had a wonderful day. I had a busy day at work so it was lovely to come to a sparkling home. Thanks, S! This whole week has been super busy at work so I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Tomorrow, craft fair and Sunday, nothing. Sounds perfect to me.

I think that's enough chit chat, let's have a look at this week's favourites.

1. I ♥ wooden tables
I have a white, oval dining table at the moment and it's all good and everything but I secretly dream of a rectangular wooden table. Preferably made of old planks. The only thing is I can't seem to decide is the colour of the legs. Would I go for a totally wooden table or have one with white legs. What do you think?

  
2. I ♥ ripped jeans
Ripped jeans are back. Looking cooler than ever. The best look - ripped boyfriend jeans with heels. I love the heels but I'm more likely to wear the flat brogue or the biker boot. There are lots of top options. I love Jessica Alba's bright yellow jumper but the sheer black top at the bottom is also really cool. Which would be your choice?


3. I ♥ this picture
This picture is just sooooo full of spring and I absolutely love the combination of pink and yellow. Peonies are one of my favourite flowers and they look great with these delicate little yellow friends. Looking forward to having these in my vase...


4. I ♥ DIY
I saw this picture and immediately fell in love with the half wall. It's just perfect - the planks (or wallpaper, I don't know) go up to the shelf and the chest is just the right size. Throw in a some perfect accessories and this is what you get. I need to buy my own house so I can do all these amazing things!!

 
5. I ♥ this aparment
Well, last week it was a Finnish apartment but this week we're back on the familiar favourite - the Swedish apartment. I love the flowery chairs! So granny chic. The dining room chairs are on my wishlist and how about all that light. *sigh* Pictures come courtesy of Stadshem.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!!!









Comments

Popular Posts