This week I love...

...my bed! This week has been super busy with the new store opening so I can't wait to get an early night and sleep until noon. Except I can't because it's flea market time tomorrow morning. I guess I just have go to bed extra early. What an exciting Friday night! Ha hah! I have managed to find some lovely things for this week's list as well, so I think it's time that we have a look.

1. I ♥ knits
I love the weather getting colder because that means I can wear all of my lovely jumpers. I have quite a few but the new autumn collection at H&M has lots more that I would really like to see hanging in my closet. I especially like the red one on the top as well as the white cardigan. I picked some of my favourites - which one do you like?!


2. I ♥ DIY
And this cute and super easy DIY is perfect if you have some spare time this weekend. You'll need some fake leaves, glue and glitter. You can use any glue from spray to decoupage - they'll all work a treat. Just cover the leaves with glue, sprinkle them with glitter and let them dry. Then let the extra glitter fall off and punch holes into them. Now you're ready to hang them up. Such a pretty decoration for autumn. Thank you, Pinterest for helping me find this great idea. Click here for more info and pictures.


3. I ♥ this living room
Actually, it's not just a living room but also acts as a home office and a bedroom. But the living room side is still gorgeous. That wallpaper is awesome! It might be the one from Ellos that I've chosen for my friends house as well. The cushions on the sofa are a fab collection too, right?! I also like the different light fixtures and the collage on the wall. You can find pictures from the rest of the apartment here.




4. I ♥ being creative
I like to make things - jewellery, cards, decorations etc. But after I make them and then either sell them or give them away as presents, the people who get them won't know who made it as I haven't made any labels or nothing to accompany my products. I need to do them soon and this stamp would be pretty perfect for that purpose. If you're interested, you can find it and lots more here.


5. I ♥ my scandinavian home blog
I've found a new blog that I love. I've been reading it for a couple of months now, maybe more... and now I want to share it with you too. It's called my scandinavian home and is written by a London girl living in Skåne, Sweden. She has great taste and obviously a beautiful home. I'll accompany a couple of pictures so you know what you can expect when you visit her blog.

Enjoy your weekend!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts