Hi, my name is Elisa and I'm a... fashionista.

Well, I wouldn't really call myself a fashionista but it gives you the idea... I have decided that it's time to include another part of me onto the blog... the part that works in retail and has been interested in fashion since the age of three. That's when I told my dad that his tie didn't match his shirt and that he should change. :)

I got this idea to include fashion from Pinterest. I have a board called "Fashion File" and it has more followers than any of my other boards. I'm not going to change the blog into a fashion blog (don't worry!) but simply include another part of me into my writing. I will be writing the fashion pieces in English, hope that's okay with you all. It's always said that Finns and other Scandinavians speak English really well so I'm sure you'll be fine.

I guess I should start with my personal style. My style isn't very "exciting", in fact I dress very simply and often in black. I try to do more colour during the spring and summer. My new favourite colour is mint. But as I'm not a model size, I can't just put on whatever I want and it'll look amazing. So, I need to be more inventive... And my solution, to accessorise! And that's my biggest asset, I think. Though I often wear black I try to add colour with jewellery, scarves, bags etc. I have a ridiculous collection of scarves and my bag collection is getting close to that as well. My accessories take up far more space than my clothes. It's been that way for a long time. And I like it!

Well, this was just to let you all know that you can expect a bit more fashion input into the blog in the future. I hope that you will come back soon to read more fashion stories I have...

Comments

Popular Posts