This week I love...

Yay! It's Friday and it's beautiful and sunny outside and this weather is supposed to continue into next week too. Maybe I can finally start getting a bit of a tan. :) Tonight I'm going out to eat with my friend from Paris and some other girls. It'll be so much fun. Can't wait...

As I need to leave soon, I think we should get straight onto the important stuff...

1. I bought the book about table settings a while back and now I'm on the lookout for cute table settings wherever I go. I still haven't had that dinner party but with all these cute settings I'm seeing, I'm sure it won't be long before I have a house full of people, ready to eat while sitting on my beautifully set table. Do you often have dinner parties or just cook for your friends or family more casually? Is it important to you to set the table nicely?
 I love the bows!!
This is a lovely setting for two and you can easily make the napkins yourself. How about printing your names on it?!
So summery and beautiful! I especially love how the mason jars have been used as glasses.

2. And number two is something I've seen around quite a lot lately and I've totally fallen in love with... paper straws. Perfect for the summer parties - birthdays, weddings etc. They're just so cute and they have such a vintage feel to them. I really like the black and white ones but also the pastel coloured ones. Miss Etoile has these in their collection and I need to buy these when I finally get to visit that Kämppä shop. Can't believe I still haven't been...
3. This week will be the first week when you'll see a fashion favourite among my five favourites of the week. And this week it's something very suitable for the summer - scarves. As I think I've mentioned before, I love love love scarves and my collection is quite impressive. These pictures show a variety of ways to wear scarves on your head and on your hair. And on a hot summer day, this is exactly what you'll need. Can't wait to try out the different styles.

4. Easy access... Do you find that when you're cooking, you need to constantly open the cupboard doors to get things that you know you need - salt, oil, spices etc.

I saw this idea on Pinterest and it just has, very simply, all the essentials gathered together and displayed in a beautiful box. I think it's a great idea and I'm currently trying to find the perfect box. What will be in your essentials box?







5. Just a quick one at the end... There's a new shop in town! Well, it's not brand spanking new but I only visited it for the first time last Saturday. And I fell head over heels in love with it!!!

It's called Destiny and it's situated where Papagena used to be, on the Eteläesplanadi in Helsinki. When it was still Papagena, the store was all white and now it's all dark. What a wonderful contrast! This shop is sooooo beautiful, you should visit just to see the displays and the store. You'll enjoy it even without buying anything. It's been decorated with PB Home products and the walls have Ralph Lauren wallpaper. There's something beautiful to see everywhere you look. And the best news, they have another store in Porvoo.

I'll write a longer post about this soon as there's so much to say but I just wanted to tell you about it now so you can go and see it as soon as possible!! Here's some pictures I took...

ENJOY YOUR WEEKENDS!!! Whether shopping or lying on the beach. :)






Comments

  1. Ihania noi kaikki hiuksiin sidotut huivit! Uskaltaisikohan sitä itsekin kokeilla :D

    Tässä vielä toi mun blogin osoite kun unohtui silloin kertoa :)

    http://johannnav.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts