This week I love...

I'm sitting on the terrace of our summer cottage. The sun is warming my face and I can smell the peonies that are in a vase next to me. The only noises I can hear are the tapping of my keyboard and the seagulls that are flying over the lake. So, this is what it feels like... holiday.

For the next two weeks I will be on holiday. Well, technically I'm also on sick leave as I dislocated my knee yesterday. And no, it didn't happen when I was celebrating Italy going through to the Euro2012 final (YAY!) but I was practising my old twist jumping skills and rotated the knee a little too much. Ouch!

OMG!!! I've just written numbers 1 and 2 on my favourite list but I've had to stop and delete them as apparently I've used up all of the free space I had for the pictures on my blog. They've been stored in a Picasa picture folder during all this time but I did not know that, until know. To move forward i.e. add more pictures I need to BUY extra space. Or start a new blog. What am I going to do?!

So, no Friday favourites today. I'm looking into my options and will get back to the blog as soon as I can. Any hints, tips and advice is much appreciated!!!!!!! Especially advice on whether it's possible to change picture size now that the picture is already in the blog.

Hope to be back in action soon... Maybe this is my blog's way of saying that I should actually have a holiday of the blog as well?! :)

Have a great weekend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts