This week I love...


Friday has come again and this is the second last Friday before Christmas. How did time go by so quickly again?! It always happens around Christmas. Time goes faster than at any other time. Well, apart from summer holidays. That's another time when time just flies, right?! So, just over a week before it'll be Christmas and I'm not ready!! Panic... Still haven't finished my cards, let alone bought presents. Yikes! Anyone else experiencing a bit of a Christmas panic? Gosh, I hope so.

As this Friday post that I do is called "This Week I Love..." I'm going to display my favourites with hearts this time. I quite like it so might continue it in the new year. Let me know what you think. Let's get started then...

1. I ♥ this Christmas wreath
I absolutely love this wreath made with larch (=lehtikuusi). And yes, I did have to google that. Even my vocabulary isn't that extensive. Anyway, I have some of these branches at home already so I'm quite tempted to give it a go. I'm just worried they'll break... Oh and I don't have those candle holders either. My mum does though so I better go and borrow some. Will try to build it this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.


2. I ♥ these houses...
... and would love to spend Christmas there. Well, actually, if I could spend Christmas there, then I'd probably like to stay there permanently. Ha hah! The first house is sooooo light and bright with stunning floors. The other one clearly has an amazing, vintage style kitchen and the last one has the biggest bathroom I've seen!




3. I ♥ these hairdos
I have found some new hair inspiration. I've been very inspired lately by two specific people. One is Sophia Bush, whose new hair you can see below and the other is a girl from work, E, who wears her hair like in the first picture. Why can't my hair look like this?! Mine is very similar in length to Ciara's but hers has that gorgeous ombre colour. How unfair!!


4. I ♥ horns
I keep seeing all kinds of horns in stunning interior pictures and obviously it's making me want to have some in my house too. I'm just so into all this nature inspired stuff at the moment (see today's Christmas calendar for further proof). I don't know if it's Christmas, winter or the snow... Maybe it's all three but I just loooove all this. Anyone else out there feeling the same?!


 
5. I ♥ this gingerbread house
This is one of the cutest gingerbread houses I've seen this Christmas. I love the decorations. They make the house look so magical. Are you going to make one? My mum made a small city skyline and that's gorgeous as well. I had a traditional little house last year but never ate it so I'm not too keen on having one this year. I'll just eat the normal cookies instead.
 
That's it for this week. I hope that you'll have a fab weekend! I'll be going to Lohja tomorrow for a Christmas market and on Sunday I think it'll be Christmas shopping time... *phew* ENJOY!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts