This week I love...

... the fact that it's Friday already. Having had Wednesday off because of May Day has made this a very short week and now it's already weekend! Yay! And it seems that the weather will (finally) be awesome! I cannot wait.

So, time to get cracking and have a look at what I've found this week...

1. I ♥ this kitchen
This week's amazing apartment is from Finland. Yes, I know, I've found another one that I quite like and weirdly enough it's also in Turku. I think this must be a sign that I need to move there. Ha hah! Well, to be fair, if all the houses are like this, then I'm ready to start packing...

The most amazing thing about this apartment - the kitchen with it's gorgeous concrete walls and open shelves. WOW! I couldn't believe my eyes. So cool!! Do you like it?






2. I ♥ Julianne Hough
An American actress, singer and a professional ballroom dancer. What a CV! Well, I don't love her for that but for her amazing style!! She effortlessly goes from Coachella cool to red carpet glamour. And yes, she has perfect hair. In love with that too, of course. She used to have long hair and she looked like everyone else in Hollywood but I think her short hair makes her stand out for all the right reasons.


3. I ♥ IKEA
I know, you all knew that already but just look at these gorgeous pictures and tell me you're not inspired to get some black and white going on at your terrace, patio or balcony. I certainly am and I don't even have an outside space. Ha hah!



4. I ♥ Ferm Living
I'm sure you're familiar with the iconic harlequin print from Ferm Living. Now, the clever people at Ferm have shared this cute DIY tip so you can make your own. Well, I don't know how clever that is, now you'll make your own and not buy it. I guess they're counting on you to buy something else and it's not like you're going to make wallpaper with this technique, is it?! But this cushion cover is very cute and easy to make. I really like it and need to try this... maybe this weekend?


5. I ♥ flea markets
And tomorrow one of the best will be open for the first time this year. The annual flea market at Myyrmäki jalkapallohalli that's normally held various times in spring will only be held twice this spring. This weekend and then again on 25.-26.5. I definitely recommend it! I've made so many great finds from jewellery to chairs that you don't want to miss it! See you there then, I hope.

Hope that you'll have a fab weekend!!! Enjoy the sunshine!!

Comments

Popular Posts