This week I love...

...being this happy. For some reason I have felt really happy this week. I find myself smiling to myself when I stand on the bus stop or walk to the shop. I guess it's because things are finally starting to work out both at home and at work. Maybe the sun has something to do with it too. :)

I'm going to make myself even happier this weekend with a little bit of shopping. I need some green plants in the house and would love something new for the house. I'm hoping to go to Peroba and Moko Market tomorrow in addition to the Myyrmäki flea market so I have plenty of chances to get something nice. I'm not exactly sure what that'll be but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Well, this week has been all about improvements, an amazing singer, beautiful interiors, flowers and beauty. I'm particularly happy about my number one this week...

1. I ♥ Facebook
I've finally managed to make a Facebook page for my blog. Yay! I thought it would be more complicated but actually it was quite easy once I got started. I hope to update little things there daily in addition to, how shall I say, proper stories here on the blog. Just click on Follow me with Facebook, it's there on the left, to find it. I hope to see you there soon...


2. I ♥ Chanel
No, I haven't bought a Chanel bag as I'm still waiting to win the lottery. I'm talking about the kind of Chanel that we can all have... Chanel has had hit nail polishes before, remember that mushroom shade, Particuliere, that was a hit back in early 2010? I predict that this gorgeous soft raspberry shade, N° 589 Elixir, will be just as popular. It'll be out this autumn. I know my friend, E, will absolutely love this as she's all about pinks and reds so this is sure to be a favourite. How about you?!


3. I ♥ this apartment
This week's favourite apartment features the kind of outside space that I can only dream of, a stunning kitchen table and I also really like the flower bench in the kitchen that holds all kinds of kitchen essentials like cookbooks and herbs, a ridiculous amount of String shelves (how about giving me a couple?!), a super cute nursery with the play tent (that I have as well) and a gorgeous workspace. You can see all the pictures here.










4. I ♥ Pansies
And especially the smaller pansies (=orvokki) that I have planted next to the door outside. I don't have my own balcony or yard but I can still have some flowers to look after!! They're just so cute and very unlike me I have mixed lots of different colours in there. I know, I bet you didn't expect that from me... and to be fair, if they were on my balcony I probably wouldn't have mixed them like that. Ha hah! But it looks nice outside and puts a smile on my face every time I see them. I hope it does the same for the other people living in the building.





5. I ♥ Josh Groban
Me and my brother bought Josh Groban tickets for my mum for a joint birthday and Mother's Day present. I hinted that I'd love for her to take me with her and last Tuesday we spent some quality mother-daughter time at the most amazing concert I've ever been to.

This young (same age as me) American dude has the most amazing voice!!! I've been a fan of his for years, almost from the beginning of his career. If you don't know Josh yet, I strongly recommend that you go google him now or listen to his music on YouTube. His voice is simply magical and he's so sympathetic and funny. To get you started, here's a song from his new album, All That Echoes.

Hope you enjoy the song and your weekend!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts