This week I love...

Oh, it's raining! What kind of a summer is this?! I really hope that we'll get back to the +30ºC soon. Perhaps in time for my holiday. :) We're going to the summer cottage for the weekend to get everything ready for midsummer. Last weekend we painted the guest cottage and this weekend I can finally do a bit of decorating. Don't worry, you'll be the first to see the results.

I'm sooooo excited. It's going to be different from our home - so not black and white. I really want to be able to do it in a completely different way to what I do at home so that I can enjoy two different decorating styles. I think I'm going to do white, beige and blue but I will still have to take a look in the linen closet to see if any better options come up. :)

This week has been full of fashion finds, a gorgeous apartment just a stone's throw from where we live and there's also a newcomer in the house...

1. I ♥ & Other Stories
Have you heard of this brand? It's part of the same chain as H&M, COS, Monki and Weekday. It's brand new - it was launched this spring. "& Other Stories is a fashion brand offering women a wide range of shoes, bags, accessories, beauty and ready-to-wear to create their personal style, or story. Our creative ateliers in Paris and Stockholm design diversified fashion collections with great attention to detail and quality at an affordable price." There aren't any shops yet, at least not in Finland but you can shop online here. I've collected some favourites below. See anything you like?!


2. I ♥ neon necklaces
I'm obsessed with neon coloured necklaces. Especially the rope ones. I keep admiring them in shops and have thought about making one myself. Need to look for some instructions first though and I guess I need to get some rope too. Ha hah! If you like them too but can't be bothered to make them I found a few that you can buy on the high street. I love that H&M one. The picture where the girl is wearing one is from Pinterest and I haven't been able to find out where that necklace is from. Sorry!


3. I ♥ this flat

I'm moving! At least I wish I was. This flat is for sale not far from where I currently live and it's soooo incredible! Did you see that 9m long balcony with that fabulous relaxing area? Or that stunning kitchen table? I want it!!! Check out the amazing pictures below. You can find all the info about the flat here.









4. I ♥ our new palm tree
You know how I bought some plants recently... Well, my mum went one better and got S a palm tree as his birthday flowers. You should've seen the look on his face when my mum and dad came in with it. We used to have one in London and he loved it so he was overjoyed to get one. Luckily, I got to pick the pot the last time we were in Ikea and it looks just perfect in it. And my H&M Home cushions look right at home next to the palm tree - just have a look at the last picture of their styling for H&M Home.




5. I ♥ birds
And not just any birds but the gorgeous wooden Kristian Vedel birds. Even if you're not familiar with the designer, I'm sure you've seen the birds before, right? They are just too cute and I really, really want one... okay, two or three. Ha hah! I just haven't got a clue where I could buy one. I guess I need to look online. If anyone has any info, let me know.

Hey, that's it for this week. I hope that you'll have a fab weekend! Maybe it won't be all rain. At least I hope so. 

Comments

  1. Hei! Noita lintuja myydään Cossilla ja oon nähnyt myös Artekilla :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaa!!! Kiitos vaan, ihana Elli. Äitini ja tätini juuri katselivat lintuja ja sen jälkeen mua niinkuin vähäjärkistä. Ha hah! Silti... pakko saada!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts