This week I love...

OMG! I have worked ridiculously long days this week, at least ten hours a day, and I am more than happy that it's finally Friday. As I've been practically living at work, this week's favourites are purely based on Internet finds. That's not a bad thing though, as we know the Internet is FULL of interesting things... Let's see what I've found...

1. The most important thing in the Internet, for me, is my own blog but also other blogs. I get so inspired by what they write about and especially by how they live and how their homes look like. So, I've decided to put together a Bloggers' favourites top 3. These are the items I see almost every day in different blogs.

The top 3 consists of the Cross blanket by Pia Wallen, black lights set with round bulbs (these are similar but a cheaper Clas Ohlson set) and finally Tine K's Marokko dishes. Have you seen these?!


2. I saw this super cute picture in Pinterest yesterday and immediately thought - DIY. These would be so cute for Christmas, especially when wrapping presents, and can obviously be done in any colour you want. I really like the black and white ones, obviously. :) These little acorns are sold on Etsy so if you want to buy them instead of making them, click here. They are Merino Wool Felted Acorns.

However, I thought it could be quite simple to make these. Just collect some acorns, take out the actual acorn, keep the hats and then fill them with felt. How easy! You could also try painting the acorns but I really like the soft texture of these so I'd prefer the felt version. I need to try this as soon as I have a little less work to do. :)


3. Did any of you get your hands on the Anna Dello Russo for H&M pieces?! I didn't. Booo! I was working on the day of the launch and it seems that it sold out super fast. Luckily, H&M is putting out another designer collaboration next month, November 15 to be exact.

A collection from a Belgian fashion house Maison Martin Margiela looks set to continue on the success of Versace, Jimmy Choo and Karl Lagerfeld, just to mention a few of the previous collaborations. This week promotional pictures were released and though some of the items look rather... shall I say weird (though very close to the actual MMM garments) there were also some nice, simple pieces. Will you be queueing up for this??!


4. All of my pictures seem to only have black and white this week. Ha hah! And it's not going to change as I present my favourite home of the week. A real gem from Stadshem's website.

I loooove the decor of this house and the mix of old and new. There's perfect little details everywhere, a lot of Ikea and it's beautiful everywhere! Oh, except that I don't like the way the books are on show in the bedroom. It seems no house is perfect... but this one comes very close!!







5. This week's last find is a fun print that perfectly describes what I do for living. Or at least wish I could do more. I think it could be on the wall of my house, your house and all of us, decorating crazy, Pinterest loving, renovation fanatics that dream of the perfect home. I'm going to print it and put it on the picture ledge on my living room. Where would you put it?

Have a great weekend everyone! I intend to spend it in my bed. Getting ready for next week with plenty of sleep as there'll be more long days ahead...

Comments

Popular Posts