The fishtail braid

In addition to decorating and interiors, I love fashion, make-up, hair.... everything that any other woman would. I have two boards on Pinterest where I collect all my beauty favourites -make-up, nails and beauty tips and hair inspiration and ideas and today I thought I'd share with you one of those favourites...

I am in love with the fishtail braid!! I wish that I had long hair so that I could do this every day. I actually know how to do it as I learned how to for work purposes but can't really benefit from it myself as my hair is not nearly long enough. Boo!! But for you, long haired lovelies, this is awesome!!

Here are a few pictures on how it can look - it's perfect both smooth or messy. And I've also added a video made by Lauren Conrad's Beauty Department website. It's a super easy guide on how to do the braid. I guarantee, that it's easier to watch the video than to have me explain how to do it. :)



Do you want to learn how to do it? This video gives super simple instructions. You can even do it while you're watching it.
Have a GREAT hair day tomorrow!!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts