Looks good enough to eat...

I'm not a very good cook. My mum is. And even my little brother is! I'm not hopeless. I know the easy stuff and I won't starve to death but let's say cooking a three course dinner would probably be asking a little too much.

Luckily, I don't have to be a good cook to appreciate food. And this time I don't mean eating but more specifically food styling. I love looking at pictures of stunningly displayed foods - sweet and savoury. As a visual merchandiser, I think I can really appreciate the trouble that goes into creating that perfect portion, or at least creating that perfect photo.

I selected some of my favourite pictures from my Pinterest board Come Dine With Me. There's even a picture of ice cubes that looks amazing. Yes, the ice cubes have rose petals in them but still...

Hope you enjoy the pictures! They make you hungry though, don't they?! Have a nice week!!






Comments

Popular Posts