Get warm...

This morning, as I was standing at the bus stop, I tried to think about why I hadn't worn a warm jumper under my coat. It was raining and it was actually rather cold. Had I looked at the meter I would have definitely put one on. But wait... I don't have any nice jumpers. :) Well, this is the conclusion I came to as I came home and looked in my closet. Nothing, just a few jumpers from last year that just didn't feel that nice anymore.

This autumn is all about gorgeous knitwear. Yes, it's always a big thing around this time of year but I think this year especially, the shops have got so many, fluffy, comfy, warm jumpers that you're bound to find one you like, no, love! H&M, Zara, Lindex etc. have got lots of amazing options so go and have a look.

My favourites are the cable knit ones. I love the detailing and it makes the jumper look extra cosy, don't you think?! Colour wise, I love neutral colours - natural white, beige and grey. But also pale pinks and of course burgundy. I wear mine with slim trousers or leggings and a jersey skirt. I think the bigger the jumper, the slimmer the bottom half should be. Perfect accessory - a collar, preferably jewel or pearl encrusted. Check Pinterest for DIY instructions.

I made this collage out of pictures from Pinterest and Zara and H&M websites. I particularly like the jumper in the first picture. Which one is your favourite?


I know, it was Monday today (blaah) but it was actually a great day for me. I bought tickets to go see Usher next February!!! Yay! So excited!! I guess Mondays are not all bad... Enjoy the rest of the week!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts