It's here...

... my new camera, that is! It's finally here and I'm already in love with it. It's Olympus Pen Lite E-PL3. In white. Unfortunately, I can't use it yet because it doesn't have a memory card in it. Ha hah! Need to buy one asap. So, tomorrow, it is.
I guess, even if it did have the memory card, I still couldn't use it as I haven't read the manual yet. And it is a bit more detailed than the camera on my phone. :) I'll tell you more about it tomorrow...

Lucky there was some good news as there was also bad news. Just as I was celebrating about going to the Usher concert, it has now been cancelled. Well, postponed, to be exact but still new tickets will need to be bought for the next concert. Oh, I was so excited. :(

I still want to go to some concert so I need to try and win tickets to Jennifer Lopez. It's sold out so winning them from a radio station or something like that seems like my only option. Ha hah!



I also have various other things on my shopping list for tomorrow... I really want a matte top coat for nailpolish. I've spotted one at H&M for a very affordable price so will give that a go. They also have a volumising mascara and as I'm not loyal to any cosmetics brand in particular I will be trying that one as well. :)

From beauty shopping to clothes... Have you been to Lindex yet to check out their collection in collaboration with Missoni?! How was it??!! Any favourite pieces?

I've only seen the adverts but tomorrow I'll go and have a look at the collection in store. Well, that's provided that there's anything left... I somehow got the feeling that it's less exclusive than the H&M designer collaborations which sell out in hours in that the Missoni collection is in every Lindex store so there's a lot more of it in the first place. That's why I'm hoping it hasn't sold out yet. Yikes! I just checked and nearly everything is sold out online. Well, I'll still go and have a look in store. Just in case...


The ad campaign has children and two women of different ages. Missoni is very much a family run company and I think the ad campaign really reflects their identity and values. And the collection is classic Missoni with its famous zig zag stripe. That's the best part about these designer collaborations - the products are actually authentic designer not just a separate collection that they have made for Lindex or H&M. The Versace for H&M collection, for example, featured items from the Versace archives and that's why the leather dress in particular as well as other items were so popular.

Tomorrow is Friday and it's time for Friday's top 5 so I'll see you then. Only one more day of work...

Comments

Popular Posts