This week I love...

Yay, Friday is here. And what an awful Friday it was. At least in terms of weather. There's been a big snow storm today, called Antti, like my little brother. Ha hah! Perfect! Winter has really come and there's about 15-20cm snow on the ground with more coming down as we speak. Hoping to take some photos tomorrow. Just hope that it stops snowing...

It's been a busy week with making cards, dinner with a friend, long days at work etc. so I'm very happy to just spend my weekend at home - relaxing and doing things that I love. I'll be making cards, decorating, listening to my favourite Christmas album by Celine Dion and on Sunday I'll be doing some Christmas shopping as well. Seems like I'll be even more busier on  the weekend than I was during the week.

I think it's time to have a look at this week's favourites...

1. Is this not the most beautiful advent calendar you've seen?! I love the little boxes in different but still matching colours and patterns. And the best part - it's got chocolate inside! How amazing. I found this from Pinterest but it's originally from here.

I'm going to start an advent calendar here tomorrow... Have you already got one or are you following one in a blog?


2. I absolutely love painting my nails. I don't do it often enough though. But I love collecting new ideas on my Pinterest board Make-Up, Nails and Beauty Tips. And as Christmas is approaching I thought I'd share a few of my sparkly favourites with you.

My absolute favourite is that silver polish. It's No Place Like Chrome from Essie but not available in Finland, at least not currently. Believe me, I have looked for it. I would like a silver polish with even more mirrored finish but haven't been able to find one... yet.

The green nails I like because of the colour. I wouldn't like it at any other time of year but around Christmas the green looks great. And painting one nail with glitter polish makes it so much more interesting. Definitely want to try that!

How about this as an alternative to the more common French manicure?! Painting your tips with glitter nailpolish gives you just a hint of sparkle and is subtle enough to wear to work but will also be perfect for the Christmas parties.


3. I mentioned my obsession with everything Moroccan a while ago and now I have found heaven on earth - El Ramla Hamra, a Dutch shop dedicated to bringing a touch of Marocco to your home. Well, I doubt they deliver to Finland but just looking at the pictures is enough for me at the moment... But I can see something Moroccan happening in my home in the spring. Last year I knew quite early on that I wanted to try blue and I think this year this'll be my thing.

There's also a blog so click here to have a look if you're interested. Is anyone else into the Moroccan thing or is it just me?!

 


 4. Have you seen this beauty already? It's a lace cushion cover from H&M Home and I think it's absolutely beautiful. I think my Christmas would be complete if I just got this one thing... Ha hah! I wonder how many times I've said that already.
 
But to be honest, I could see this working with so many things I already have. Adding a bit of romance to the bedroom or some luxury to the living room. The front of it is lace and though it looks white or light beige in the picture it's actually described as silver on the website. This one must go to my shopping basket asap.


5. Gosh, how did we already come to number five? Well, here it is. This week's last favourite. It's actually the thing that I'd most like to be my Christmas present this year. A kitten. I'm still in the middle of trying to persuade my boyfriend to get one for me so it might not be this Christmas at all. Ha hah! Well, better late than never. If it's this cute, I can wait. I found the pic from Pinterest and it's exactly what I want. Sooooo cute.

Have a fabulous weekend!! Tomorrow it'll be December...

Comments

Popular Posts